- The education and well-being of your child.
- Providing creative and amusing activities in nursery school.
- Offering the proper environment for raising social behavior.
- Cultivating skills and capabilities as a perfect preparation for elementary school.
In general, our highest goal is for your child to feel pleasant, amused, creative and safe at nursery school.
Classes – Staff
Our school accepts children, aged 2-6 years old. They are divided into separate classes, according to their age. The school’s staff includes: head nursery teacher and assistant for each class, as well as cleaning personnel.
Registration period is between Christmas and New Year holidays, for the next school year. Parents fill out a registration form for reserving a place.
Children, who are coming to our school, take necessarily adaptation classes throughout July.
Beginning of School Year – Timetable
The normal school period is from 1st of September until the end of June. Our school also works throughout July for working parents and adaptation classes.
Every day from Monday to Friday, 07:00am – 15:00pm.
Parent and Guardian Meetings – Holidays
- During the school year we host 2-3 Parent & Guardian meetings, in which we invite experts to talk about issues that parents are concerned. A discussion follows each speech. A special meeting is held for parents whose children are going to elementary school the following year, in order to brief them for the 1st
- There are two celebrations held for parents: one for Christmas and one for the season end. Smaller celebrations for children are organized in various occasions, such as Halloween, mother’s day, ice-cream parties etc. In addition, our school participates traditionally in voluntary organizations and associations.
- Public Holidays
1st of October
28th of October
24th -27th of December (Christmas holiday)
31st of December – 3rd of January (New Year)
6th of January (Epiphany)
25th of March
1st of April
1st of May
Good Thursday – Tuesday after Easter (Easter Holiday)
Kataklysmos (Holy Spirit day)
What is brought by the children
Children bring their breakfast (sandwich, juice, fruits) in a bag, along with their water bottle. The school owns refrigerators, so food can be stored when needed. Parents should put in a bag clothes for changing (t-shirt, pants or skirt and underwear), which stays at school. If a child gets stained, we change its clothes and return the dirty ones to the parents.
- A comb is given to each child for individual, daily use.
- Each child brings its water bottle.
- In the dining room, each child uses its own plate etc, which the school provides.
- The plastic case for their breakfast is marked with each child’s name.
- In winter time, when children wear jackets and cardigans, it is necessary to mark them with the appropriate school labels.
It is highly forbidden for children who suffer from contagious viral infections (e.g: vomits, gastroenteritis, high fever etc.) to come to school. Every parent is responsible for his child’s health and as he doesn’t want it to be sick, he must consider the other children as well. We make sure to mention health details of our child to the nursery teacher and if it is under any medication we provide a note saying when it needs to take the medicine.
In special events, if an accident occurs for example, the school notifies the parents immediately and the child is transferred to our associate doctor. All medical expenses are covered by our school insurance.
Special attention is given in lice. Parents should check their children often and use the appropriate shampoos. Children will be accepted back to school when they are totally lice-free.
Collaboration with Parents
We believe that school to parent collaboration is very important- when addressing children issues. Do not hesitate to talk with us for any problems you may face regarding your child, so we can cooperate with you and find a solution. We are more than willing to hear your proposals or complaints so we can fix possible omissions or mistakes. Our view is that building with you a good relationship through dialogue, can make us achieve more for the children’s benefit.